The Mumby Landscape Seeders offer an efficient, accurate and proven method of initial seeding on pre-worked soil and sand-based areas, including amenity areas – gardens – sports pitches – golf courses – turf fields etc. at the heart of the seeders are the high-quality cast rings rollers that prepare the seedbed – roll and press in the seeds. All models are equipped with large seed hoppers and accurate stainless steel seed metering systems for seeding rates of between 5-40gm m and a hydraulic seed shut OFF/ON (controlled by the tractor spool valve) makes the seeder easy to use. A front mounted rake tine bar is also standard, optional spacer rings area available on the rear rollers for increased seed incorporation and germination.
- Design based on a well proven method of seeding
- High quality cast ring notched rollers
- Accurate stainless steel seed metering system 5-40gms per sq. metre
- One pass operation for cost efficient seeding
- Hydraulic seed shut off/on
- Optional spacer rings available for increased seed incorporation
- Front rake spring tine bar
- Models available 1500-2000-2500-3000-4000mm working widths
All Mumby Landscape seeders work on a proven method of seeding as follows:
The front rake tine bar pre rakes and levels the surface ready for the front notched cast ring roller which crushes down clods – presses in small stones and makes pockets and ridges in the soil ready for the grass seed to be accurately spread behind, into the pockets and moisture lines the full width of the rolls – the rear notched cast ring roller presses in the seeds and splits the ridges covering the seeds in the top 15mm of the surface for a guaranteed seed germination – all seeders have a high working output from 5-10mph = 10,000 m per hour, on the MLS1500 models.